I provide individual psychotherapy to:
- Adults – weekly or more frequently if required.
- Relationship work for couples – usually fortnightly.
- Training analysis for counsellors and psychotherapists in training.
Frequency as required by training organisation.
Supervision for counsellors/psychotherapists in training or qualified. Weekly or less frequently for qualified practitioners.
Non-managerial supervision for workers in organisations who feel they may need help in dealing with organisational dynamics or interpersonal difficulties. Frequency by arrangement but generally monthly.
- Individuals £55.00 per analytic hour (50minutes)
- Couples £90.00 per full hour
- Supervision as for individuals
Sessions are available at the practice. I am prepared to work online via Skype but it is preferable that patients attend in person as often as feasibly possible.
Sessions can be paid for by various means, including BACS and cheques. I am unable to take cards. Once a course of treatment has been agreed sessions are not cancellable and must be paid for whether you attend or not. However, I will endeavour wherever possible to offer an alternative time within that working week if you are not able to attend your normal appointment.