Papers Presented Teaching & Workshops
- “Gay Men: Desire, Embodiment and Confusion”
Paper presented to The Homosexuality and Psychoanalysis Conference Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge 1996. The Site Sunday Lectures – October Gallery 2002
- “Out of the Closets and off the Couch”
The Site Friday Seminars- October Gallery 2002
- “ Psychoanalysis and Cinema”
The Site Spring Seminars – October Gallery 2003
- “Describing Sexuality Differently”
A conversation with Martin Sherman The Site Sunday Lectures – October Gallery December 2003
- “ Trauma, Grief and Perversion: barebacking, thanatos and countertransference”
Confer Reviewing Perversion Conferences Series 31st of March 2006 and then to University of Hertford Extra Mural Counselling Department October 2006.
- “All Things Bright and Beautiful: a revisiting of ‘The Uses of Literacy’
Site and Freud Museum Conference on Psychoanalysis and Class October 25th 2009.
- “Understanding Suicide and Suicidal Behaviour”
A 3-day course given to Kingston Bereavement Service and LB Hammersmith and Fulham Social Services 1995, 1996.
- HIV Bereavement – A lecture given as part of Kingston Bereavement Serviceʼs “Bereavement Training for Professionals” 1996, 1997
- “Working with Psychoanalytic Thought in Time Limited Settings
The Site Workshop Series June 2009
- Freelance HIV Awareness training through P.A.C.E. for London Borough Social Services 1991-1993
- Clinical leader 1997-2010 Lecturer 2006-2010 Site for Contemporary Psychoanalysis Training in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy leading to UKCP Registration.
- Various 1-day courses to Kingston Bereavement Service and Mind in Harrow on subjects including: HIV, endings, working with difficult clients, the assessment interview.